By signing up to our newsletter or by making a purchase from our online store, your details, including purchase history, will be recorded on our database. This database is used to facilitate the processing of the order, the delivery and your convenience upon returning to our online store. Information you provide may be provided to our payment gateway provider and with Swan Valley Favourites, a regional promotion managed by the Mondo Nougat team.
Mondo Nougat will never sell, trade or rent the information from this database and we will never ask for your credit card or bank account details by email.
If in future we use this information for any promotions, you will always be given the option of being excluded.
All care has been taken in preparing this website but no responsibility can be taken for errors and omissions. Products, prices and details may be subject to amendment without notice due primarily to price fluctuations of raw commodities.
Mondo Nougat makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site. Mondo Nougat will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.
Competition Terms and Conditions – July 2023 Flavour Creator Competition
- The prize includes a:
– Flavour Development Session Masterclass for 6 participants withs dates subject to availability; and
– 12 month supply of nougat which is equivalent to 12kg, which will be split into 4 deliveries over the year and will include limited release flavours when possible.
- The prize has a value of AUD$1,200.00 and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternative.
- The competition draw will take place on August 8, 2023.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified by phone and via email.
- If the prize remains unclaimed for a period of 14 days after the initial draw, a redraw will take place to determine a new winner.
- The competition is open to individuals aged 18 and over. Proof of age may be required.
- To enter the competition, participants must complete the entry form in its entirety.
- Incomplete entry forms will be deemed ineligible.
- Employees of Mondino Pty Ltd and their immediate family members (including spouse, parents, siblings, and children) are not eligible to enter or win the competition.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to receive marketing and promotional material, including newsletters, offers, and updates, from Mondino Pty Ltd. Participants may unsubscribe from these communications at any time by following the instructions provided in the communication.
- Mondino Pty Ltd is the promoter of this draw.
- Any disputes arising from the competition will be at the sole discretion of Mondino Pty Ltd and its management.
- Mondino Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice.
- The winner may be required to provide additional information or documentation to confirm their eligibility and claim the prize.
- The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities related to the competition, if required by Mondino Pty Ltd.
- Mondino Pty Ltd and its affiliates, officers, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered or incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with the competition or the prize.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia.
- Participation in the competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the entrant and Mondino Pty Ltd regarding the competition and supersede any prior understandings or agreements, whether oral or written.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- By participating in the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.
Materials available in this website are protected by copyright and trademark law and as such no part of the materials available in any section of the website may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any medium or form, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of Mondo Nougat.
Any reproduction in any form without written permission is prohibited.
Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.